At OBRinvest we are committed to adhering to all regulatory laws and all EU data protection laws, and as such we fully comply to the GDPR.
Under the GDPR, EU Clients are entitled to the following rights related to their personal Data:
- Right of access
- Right to erasure
- Right to data portability
- Right to rectification
- Right to restrict or object processing
What information are you entitled to under the GDPR?
Right of Access
Under the GDPR, as a client you have the rights to obtain:
- Access to your personal data
- Confirmation that your data is being processed
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients of personal data
- The data storage period/if not, the criteria which determines the storage period
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- The existence of automated decision making
- If the personal data is transferred to a third country/right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer
Right to Erasure
Under article 17 of the GDPR, as a client you have the right to have your personal data erased. This right is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’, however, please note as per our company’s policy, we automatically erase any of this information after the minimum required regulation time, therefore there is no need to request it individually.
Right to Data Portability
This right allows clients to obtain and reuse their personal data across different services, by copying and transferring data from one secure environment to another. This too has some limitations and can be applied when adhering to specific rules.
Right to Rectification
The GDPR includes this right for individuals to have any inaccurate personal data corrected or have incomplete personal data completed, although this depends on the purpose for the processing.
*Please note that you can request this information by requesting it at the bottom of this page.
Right to Restrict or Object Processing
Individuals have the right to request the restriction of processing or object on grounds to his/her particular situation at any time to processing of their personal data. This is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances.
*Important to note: When processing is restricted, the company is permitted to store your personal data, but not use it.